San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island Climate & Temperature
- San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan Fernández Islands is at 33°36'S, 78°48'W, 30 m (98 ft). See map.
- San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island has a warm mediterranean/ dry-summer subtropical climate that is mild with dry, warm summers and moderate seasonality. Regions with this subtype of the Mediterranean climate closely resemble an oceanic climate with generally cloudier and damper conditions than typical Mediterranean climates tho they are still susceptible to fire in the warm dry summer months. (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csb)
- The mean temperature is 15.3 degrees Celsius (59.5 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.4 °C (11.5°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype truly hyperoceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 15.3°C (59.6°F) on average falling to 10°C (50°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 16.3°C (61.4°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 10.3°C (50.6°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 21.3°C (70.4°F) and average low temperatures are 14.7°C (58.4°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 19.7°C (67.4°F) during the day and lows of 13.3°C (56°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1041.5 mm (41 inches) which is equivalent to 1041.5 Litres/m˛ (25.55 Gallons/ft˛).
- On average there are 2004 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Lanzhou, China where you would find a Mid-latitude steppe climate (Cool temperate steppe biome).
San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island Climate Graph in Metric Units
San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan Fernández Islands Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Puchuncavi, Chile - 693.7 kms (431.1 miles) E
- Quintero, Chile - 691.1 kms (429.4 miles) E
- Quilpue, Chile - 681.2 kms (423.3 miles) E
- Longovilo-Hacienda, Chile - 683 kms (424.4 miles) E
- Santa Isabel De Querele, Chile - 645.5 kms (401.1 miles) ESE
- Curepto-Sendos, Chile - 644.4 kms (400.4 miles) ESE
- San Javier-Particular, Chile - 683.9 kms (425 miles) ESE
- San Carlos, Chile - 698.3 kms (433.9 miles) ESE
- Chillan, Chile - 699 kms (434.4 miles) ESE
- San Ignacio De Palomare, Chile - 659.2 kms (409.6 miles) ESE
- Punta Hualpen, Chile - 619 kms (384.6 miles) SE
- Concepcion-Carriel Sur, Chile - 629.8 kms (391.4 miles) SE
- Bulnes-Sendos, Chile - 689.4 kms (428.4 miles) ESE
- Cerro Caracol, Chile - 635.3 kms (394.8 miles) SE
- Hualqui-Sendos, Chile - 649.8 kms (403.8 miles) SE
- San Cristobal, Chile - 689.4 kms (428.4 miles) SE