Climate of San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan Fernández Islands Average Weather
- San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan Fernández Islands is at 33°36'S, 78°48'W, 30 m (98 ft). See map.
- San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island has a warm mediterranean/ dry-summer subtropical climate that is mild with dry, warm summers and moderate seasonality. Regions with this subtype of the Mediterranean climate closely resemble an oceanic climate with generally cloudier and damper conditions than typical Mediterranean climates tho they are still susceptible to fire in the warm dry summer months. (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csb)
- The average temperature is 15.3 degrees Celsius (59.5 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.4 °C (11.5°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype truly hyperoceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 15.3°C (59.6°F) on average falling to 10°C (50°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 16.3°C (61.4°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 10.3°C (50.6°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 21.3°C (70.4°F) and average low temperatures are 14.7°C (58.4°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 19.7°C (67.4°F) during the day and lows of 13.3°C (56°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1041.5 mm (41 inches) which is equivalent to 1041.5 Litres/m² (25.55 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2004 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island you would come out nearest to the climate station at Lanzhou, China where you would find a Mid-latitude steppe climate (Cool temperate steppe biome).
The climate table uses colour to represent the data so you can get a good idea about the climate at a glance. The colour also helps when comparing two or more locations that you can switch between in separate tabs in your browser. There are links along the side and top to the various sections where we are adding additional details including in the new discussion section where you can read and add posts about the various aspects!
Climate of San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan Fernández Islands Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Puchuncavi, Chile - 693.7 kms (431.1 miles) E
- Quintero, Chile - 691.1 kms (429.4 miles) E
- Quilpue, Chile - 681.2 kms (423.3 miles) E
- Longovilo-Hacienda, Chile - 683 kms (424.4 miles) E
- Santa Isabel De Querele, Chile - 645.5 kms (401.1 miles) ESE
- Curepto-Sendos, Chile - 644.4 kms (400.4 miles) ESE
- San Javier-Particular, Chile - 683.9 kms (425 miles) ESE
- San Carlos, Chile - 698.3 kms (433.9 miles) ESE
- Chillan, Chile - 699 kms (434.4 miles) ESE
- San Ignacio De Palomare, Chile - 659.2 kms (409.6 miles) ESE
- Punta Hualpen, Chile - 619 kms (384.6 miles) SE
- Concepcion-Carriel Sur, Chile - 629.8 kms (391.4 miles) SE
- Bulnes-Sendos, Chile - 689.4 kms (428.4 miles) ESE
- Cerro Caracol, Chile - 635.3 kms (394.8 miles) SE
- Hualqui-Sendos, Chile - 649.8 kms (403.8 miles) SE
- San Cristobal, Chile - 689.4 kms (428.4 miles) SE