| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island in August is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry with rain from time to time. Circa 117.9mm (4.6in) of H2O is laid down across on average 19 days.
- The heavens above San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island are dull having on average merely 3:23 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 10:55.
- There are approximately 7:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan Fernández Islands
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island:
- Puchuncavi, Chile - 693.7 kms (431.1 miles) E
- Quintero, Chile - 691.1 kms (429.4 miles) E
- Quilpue, Chile - 681.2 kms (423.3 miles) E
- Longovilo-Hacienda, Chile - 683 kms (424.4 miles) E
- Santa Isabel De Querele, Chile - 645.5 kms (401.1 miles) ESE
- Curepto-Sendos, Chile - 644.4 kms (400.4 miles) ESE
- San Javier-Particular, Chile - 683.9 kms (425 miles) ESE
- San Carlos, Chile - 698.3 kms (433.9 miles) ESE
- Chillan, Chile - 699 kms (434.4 miles) ESE
- San Ignacio De Palomare, Chile - 659.2 kms (409.6 miles) ESE
- Punta Hualpen, Chile - 619 kms (384.6 miles) SE
- Concepcion-Carriel Sur, Chile - 629.8 kms (391.4 miles) SE
- Bulnes-Sendos, Chile - 689.4 kms (428.4 miles) ESE
- Cerro Caracol, Chile - 635.3 kms (394.8 miles) SE
- Hualqui-Sendos, Chile - 649.8 kms (403.8 miles) SE
- San Cristobal, Chile - 689.4 kms (428.4 miles) SE